This year the New Mexico APCO/NENA Training & Vendor Conference will be held in Albuquerque May 10th-12th. Our Sales Account Manager, Shaun Andrews, will be attending. Please feel free to stop by his booth to request information on our audio communications recording solutions!
Our Sales Account Manager Shaun Andrews, will be attending the 2017 APCO Western Regional Conference being held in Ontario, California. The conference is April 10th-13th.
Our President and Audio Sales Account Manager enjoyed attending the 2017 Arizona APCO/NENA Hole-in-One for 911 golf tournament on April 14, 2017!
Geoff Goin and Shaun Andrews
Our Goserco video surveillance sales team will be attending the Phoenix Education Conference & Trade Show on May 10th and 11th. Stop by their booth for any information regarding our video security services!
Goserco, Inc. Video Surveillance Booth
In September 2016, our audio and video sales team attended the Arizona APCO/NENA State Conference Training in Tempe, AZ. This was an excellent event to attend for public safety communications businesses. Our team enjoyed all of the networking possibilities they received and valued the opportunities to catch up with old acquaintances. Goserco looks forward to attending again next year!
Our audio sales team had the chance to go to the Colorado NENA/APCO Vendor Show in October 2016. While there, they were able to make a lot of connections with local businesses. Here at Goserco, we want to strive to get our name out there so that businesses will always consider us as an option for their audio recording needs. If you would like to speak to one of our sales representatives, please call 1-800-285-0108 Option 2 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shaun Andrews and Steve Rosenquist
Being a business owner requires a lot of responsibility. One of the top responsibilities would be keeping your business safe and secure. Video surveillance systems are a top priority and give your company a “safeguard” when to comes to crime and theft.
Most businesses will do extensive background checks during the hiring process in hopes of weeding out candidates that have had a problem with theft. But there is only so much you can do when screening a future employee. Having another set of eyes in the office will give you the reassurance you need while away.
A Peace of Mind
Whether you need to monitor an entrance, specific areas or want to completely catch every square foot of the interior and exterior of your office, investing in a video surveillance system is a smart move. The presence of video surveillance cameras can reduce the risk of your business being hit dramatically. Criminals don’t want to take the risk of being caught and will go for an easy target. Same goes for employees. Installing a video surveillance camera where there are valuable items or money will make them think twice about whether or not it is worth it.
Finding The Best Video Surveillance System For Your Business
You will find that there is an IP Camera for every type of situation. The problem with that is businesses are only prepared to a certain extent. We recommend that you take into consideration a few important features when purchasing your next video surveillance system:
- Weatherproof & Maintenance Free – Find a camera that will withstand extreme temperatures and require little to no maintenance outdoors
- Increased Resolution (at least 6 MP) – Cameras with higher resolution will limit the amount of IP cameras you will need to capture an area
- Color Sensors – Find a lens that can distinguish between day & night and other difficult light settings
- Thermal & Heat Sensors – The ability to pick up body heat when you can’t distinguish what someone is doing will take your Video Surveillance System to a whole new level
- Global Alarming – You will want to have the capability to be alerted via e-mail or phone every time your camera picks up certain movement
- Ability to Monitor Cameras with your Computer/Phone – You will finally have a peace of mind when you are away from the office knowing that you can check on your investment 24/7.
- Event or Sensor Action Recording – The ability to record a certain time frame or actual movement will limit your recording space
- No Software or License Costs – Make sure that you choose a Video Surveillance System that includes Software and Licensing costs
- 180° Hemispheric Vision – Once you see how much a 180° lens covers in one room, it will be difficult to justify investing in anything else
At Goserco, we understand the importance of purchasing a Video Surveillance System that fulfills all of your businesses needs. We offer a flexible solution and are ready to answer any questions.
Limit liability. Identify and act upon training opportunities. Comply with legal requirements. Improve performance while increasing employee retention. Ensure high customer satisfaction. Continue Reading →
Important Notice This information is provided for the sole purpose of encouraging thought for a starting point discussion with your legal counsel, before recording telephone conversations. The information provided here Continue Reading →
PBX Systems – There are several methods of recording available (trunk tapping, station tapping, service observe, single-step conference, VoIP delivery, and passive VoIP monitoring). VoIP integration with PBX will depend Continue Reading →